All Steel Frames: CanopiesAndTarps.com maintains quality by specing only high grade steel. Every frame pipe tube and connector goes through an exhaustive 13 Step Rhino Shield surface prep process. Next our proprietary DuPont thermo set powder coating is baked on not sprayed virtually eliminating peeling, rusting chipping and corrosion. You can see the difference- CanopiesAndTarps.com frames deliver an even consistent smooth finish that looks as good as it performs. It all starts with a solid frame.
- 2-3/8" Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- 9 oz/m², triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Front and back double zippered door panels
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors
Flat Rate Shipping Charge $368.00 (Anywhere In The Continental United States)
Availability: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
To Speak with a Tents-Canopy.com Specialist call us at 877-811-3911.